Healthy and learning environment
Betterment of physiotherapy
- The main aim of Powerphysio is to create, develop, and sustain a healthy and learning environment for growth of physiotherapy and physiotherapists.
- Powerphysio not only aims to raise the professional standards of physiotherapy as a profession but also to create an employment opportunity for the hysiotherapy community.
- Powerphysio conducts workshops, seminars, lectures , symposiums , CME’s , health camps , not just only for the physiotherapy community but also for the society to promote health , fitness and general well being.
- Powerphysio not only wants a healthy and independent physiotherapy community but also a disease free and fit nation.
- Powerphysio is an initiative by the physios , with the physios and for the physios towards a healthy nation.
- We are just trying to become a bridge between medical science, health, fitness and wellness and just to spread the message of holistic wellness worldwide.
- Powerphysio wants to become a platform to share knowledge, ideas, views, etc. infact share anything or everything that aims at betterment of physiotherapy as a profession.
- In simple words Powerphysio is here to “ Empower You”
MEET OUR STAFF
Dr.Prerak Arya, MPT (Sports), MIAP
Founder Director, Powerphysio
Dr. Perak Arya (PT) is a Sports Physiotherapist in Pune . He completed his Bachelors from Institute Of Applied Medicine And Research, Duhai, Ghaziabad in year 2009 and then Pursued and completed his Master’s In Sports Physiotherapy from Padmashree Dr. D Y Patil College Of Physiotherapy Pimpri, Pune in year 2012.
Dr.Shraddha Arya, BPTh, CKTT
Dr. Shraddha Arya (PT) is a renowned Physiotherapist in Pune . She completed her Bachelors from prestigious Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil College of Physiotherapy, Pune in year 2011 and then worked as Physiotherapist in Sahyadri Multispeciality Hospital, Deccan and Bopodi branches for almost 2 years.
Dr. Kshipra Joshi (PT) , Bpth, PGDM (Manual Therapy) Curtin, Australia,
Team Leader - Powerphysio
Dr. Kshipra Joshi is a senior physiotherapist in Pune. She completed her Bachelors Degree from very famous Sancheti College of Physiotherapy in the Year 2004 and immediately after that got a golden Opportunity to Work with Dr. Ali Irani, HOD Balabhai Nanabhai Hospital, Mumbai.
Dr. Makarand Bhagwat, BPTh
Physiotherapist - Powerphysio
Dr. Makarand Bhagwat is a young enthusiastic physiotherapist parcticing in Pune. He completed his bachelors in physiotherapy from PES's Modern College of Physiotherapy,Pune in 2015 and joined FC Pune City Development Center as a physiotherapist for 1 year with U-12 and U-14 football teams.